Sheeplands warmly welcomes our new management team Caterleisure who are now responsible for delivering great food and great service in the Coffee Shop. Under the guidance of Alison, many of the coffee shop team remain the same, producing great home made meals, cakes and a traditional English Breakfast; not to mention freshly brewed coffee, a wide selection of tea and other drinks.
Why not drop in for coffee and cake to say 'Hello'.
- Traditional Breakfast = £5.75
- Farmer's Breakfast = £8.49
- Vegetarian Breakfast = £5.99
- Eggs, Beans or Mushrooms on Toast = £2.99
- Breakfast Sandwiches from £2.25
- Soup of the Day = £4.99
- Pie of the Day = £8.99
- Ham, Egg & Chips = £7.99
- Beer battered Cod & Chips = £8.99
- Cheese & Onion Quiche = £7.50
£7.99 per person or £12.99 with a glass of prosecco. Available after 2 pm.
£8.99 per person (£4.99 for children 12 & under) served with seasonal vegetables and traditional accompaniments
- Freshly prepared sandwiches and baguettes from £3.40
- Toasted sandwiches from £4.75
- Toasted Panini from £4.95
- Jacket Potatoes from £4.25
- Cakes and Bakes from £1.69
Contact Sheeplands Cafe at: email@example.com - Tel: 0118 9704697